House of Isis ™

This is a place of comfort for everyone. I hope you enjoy my stories, and those of my friends. Let me know what you liked about them and what you didn't. You can also visit my website lavernethompson.com for more excerpts of my work. And all work on my blog is copyright protected.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blogging today at LASR

Hi,

Thought you'd like to know I'm blogging today at Long and Short Reviews about the Romantic Times Convention, check it out.

http://lasrguest.blogspot.com/


Award Winning Best-selling Author of Sensual Romance
Red Rose Publishing
Freya's Bower
lavernethompson.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, was just trying to get Masquerade and Day in the Sun at Amazon.com - Kindle and they say the books are not available now. Do you know when this will happen. I would like to buy the trilogy together or not at all.
Is there an newsletter where I'd be able to get news?
MM

Isis said...

Sorry about that. Thank you for your interest in my work. My publisher has been trying to get Amazon to fix the upload for months now. I will let them know it still hasn't been corrected. You can also get them from the publisher's site redrosepublishing.com, or other distributors allromanceebooks.com or fictionwise.com

The downloads are also compatible with a Kindle. Email me isisindc@msn.com if you're still having trouble.

LaVerne